Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Altara Pay Agent
Location: Ogbomoso, Oyo State
- Collect and crosscheck customer’s documents to ensure they are complete and valid.
- Assess and analyze financial information and make good decisions.
- Prepare internal reports.
- Manage and maintain files for assigned portfolio of account
- Check inflows and follow up with customers.
- Maintain account’s book to ensure that the customers’ status is accurate and up to date.
- Develop reports on accounts
- Explain the way Altara Credit Limited scheme works.
- Provide customers with correct updated pricing for products
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc in a related field
- Great Analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Good reporting skills
- Proven to be take good decision
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- The subject of the email should be the position and location you are applying for
- Multiple application will be disqualified