Would you like to study in Canada? Make your dream come true by applying for the International Bursaries offered by Algoma University. The programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational award is open for international students who want to start their undergraduate degree programme at the university in Canada.
Algoma University Information
Established in 2008, Algoma University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Sault Ste. Marie (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Ontario. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario, Algoma University (Algoma U) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Algoma University (Algoma U) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration for this opportunity, applicants need to have the following credentials:
- Must be new international students
- Must be entering the first year of study at Algoma University.
All the selected applicants will be eligible to get an award worth $2,000. This funding support will be available for only those candidates who meet the requirements of the university.
- How to Apply: To participate in this programme, candidates must have been selected to study in an approved undergraduate degree programme at the university. Only candidates, whose application for admission is accepted, will be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory to have a high school diploma to apply for an undergraduate degree course at the university.
- Language Requirement: To attend university, all international applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. The university recognizes the following English qualifications: CAEL, Cambridge English Qualifications, Duolingo English Test (DET), IELTS Academic, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) and ENG4U (OSSD) or ENGL12 (BC Curriculum).
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE 2020-2021