The submitted applications as well as pitching will be judged on the 4 following areas:
- Innovation Originality/Creativity
- Business Model
- Art and/or Design of the Game/App
- Team Competencies.
Join the second edition of the AAL CUP before 22 Nov 2020 and compete on a total of $72 K of prizes. Please read the following eligibility criteria carefully before filling the form:
- Eligible Africa Countries:
- Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Namibia, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, The Gambia, Nigeria, Togo and Uganda.
- Apply as Teams or Startups up to 2 Years Old
- Team Size not Less than 2 Members
- A Working Prototype at least is a Must
- $72k Total Cash Prizes for Winners
- Business planning training by GrindStone
- Acceleration Program by Microsoft through THINKROOM
- Access to VCs for top winning startups
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN VIETNAM 2020-2021