The National University of Technology is pleased to announce Academic awards for student’s support in their study for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program is available for those Pakistani students who desire to study in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Only Pakistan.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- For 1st semester, applicants must provide their aggregate marks for admission are minimum 85% or more
- For the 2nd semester, the students will be required to obtain a minimum Semester GPA of 3.8.
The National University of Technology will provide 100% of tuition fees for each successful applicants.
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be relevant for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must hold transcripts, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, a resume and all the previous necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements:For being admitted, applicants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Candidates will need to recognize the English language qualification to be admitted at the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN ISRAEL 2020-2021