Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Create for each invoices the corresponding e-JPC in SAP
- Verifying of all monthly reports and invoices submitted by contractors to ensure that they are accurate and also comply with the terms and conditions of the contract concerned.
- Liaise with the vendors when necessary to solve discrepancies and ensure smooth invoicing process
- Ensuring that all concerned vendors adhere to the terms and conditions as stipulated in the contract
- Liaising with the Decentralized Buyer to Monitoring and follow up of all SERVICE ORDERS for materials/services till the delivery of the materials/services
- Ensuring the application and respect of the company procedures in the invoicing process
- In coordination with the cost control team, creating and registering JPCs in appropriate folders for their monthly accruals
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online