The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Secretary to the Management Committee Meetings
- Responsible for Management of personnel matters including appointments, appraisals, discipline, promotion and any other related issues.
- Shall be responsible for supervising clerical staff
- Ensure appropriate record keeping, filing and documentation of all Agency mails and correspondence
- Responsible for maintaining office assets including vehicles plants office premise etc
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the GM or Admin and Finance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Social Sciences and Humanities with at least five (5) years relevant post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of MS Computer packages is essential.
- Experience in personnel, office management is necessary.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with 10 copies of their CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY