Eye Foundation Hospital Group (EFHG) is a healthcare group with speciality in Eye care services. The Eye Foundation Hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Executive Assistant to the CMD
Duties to include but not limited to the following;
- Provide administrative support to the Eye Foundation Academy
- Data compilation for monthly reporting
- Database update and filing (manual & computer)
- Assist in data gathering and design of newsletter
- Assist in maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Assist in processing internal vendors request and packaging order
- Order optometric supplies and maintain the inventory
- Order lens prescriptions for patients
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Recording and tracking payments
- Assist in other administrative duties
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and adapatability considering the nature of the system and cross units the person will cover.
- Available to work on some weekends and public holidays
- Maximum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any social sciences e.g Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Data Management
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative role is required.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject of the email should be the Position Title and the CV/Suitability Statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
- Eye Foundation Hospital Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.