Turquoise a multi national company is committed to deliver the best in engineering and construction, using the best resources and latest construction technology and Eco Friendly Solutions to provide his clients with projects of outstanding quality by adapting values like integrity, teamwork and customer satisfaction. Turquoise acts in accordance with the highest ethical standards to maintain his position of trust with his clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- We’re now hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Abuja .
- If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Turquoise is a great place to get ahead. You’ll be glad you applied to Turquoise .
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accomodations
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. associate’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience / MS office
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online