An innovative Agriculture company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Edo, Nigeria
- We are seeking for a skilled Admin Manager with HR background roles who will be directly responsible for all the employee life cycle management in our Benin operations.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible and reliable, and willing to regularly contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- 3+ Experience in related fields, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who live in BENIN should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the role as the subject of the mail.