Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta is providing the Achievement funding for students.
The award is accessible for Indonesian students who want to apply for the graduate degree coursework at the university in Indonesia.
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Information
Founded in 1981, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Bantul (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Yogyakarta SR. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi, Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia), Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Islamic religion. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 38 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 30-40% making this Indonesian higher education organization a very selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students have to take admission in the graduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a copy of the legalized academic report ( SMA/SMK/MA/MAK) from grade X-XII, one black and white photograph, a copy of non-academic achievement certificates, a letter of recommendation from the local Muhammadiyah leadership, a certificate as an active administrator from the head of the organization and a copy of membership card of the organization.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to take the PBT and CBT test.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the Indonesian language.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the tuition assistance accredited towards study expense.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN KENYA