Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
- Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting,analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable / receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitorand analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures andinitiatecorrective actions
- Assign projects and directstaffto ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years working experience
Application Closing Date
7th Ocotober, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the email subject.