An international co-educational services limited comprising of Creche, Preschool, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School.
We are is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Intern
Location: Anthony – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role and Responsibilities (But not limited to the following):
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day aspects of the Campus’ accounting and reporting functions. Expected to work with members of the finance team in ensuring the aims and objectives of the department are achieved.
- Responsible for clerical processes within the department
- Responsible for filing and documentation management
- Participates in petty cash management and clerical aspects of the treasury function
- Participates in original entry postings into accounting software
- Participates in bank reconciliation activities
- Participates in clerical aspects of fixed asset management processes
- Supports the sub-functions within the finance department as necessary
- Performs research and analysis as assigned by team leads
- Other tasks as may be assigned by supervisors
In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or Finance Related Course (Upper Credit/Distinction)
- Professional Accounting Qualification – should have commenced professional accounting certification programs such as ATS
- 1 to 2 years internship experience will be an advantage
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Intermediate excel/data analysis skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen aptitude for learning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS applications (experience with accounting applications will be an advantage)
- Highly driven
- Good research skills
- Attention to details
- Conducive work environment
- Opportunity for growth
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.