Hempawa Consult is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems. We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compiles and sort documents such as invoices and purchase requisition and/or purchase orders, substantiating business transaction.
- Verifies and post details of business transactions such as funds received and disbursed.
- Addresses and resolves vendor and purchasing agent issues.
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, checks and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
- Extracts general ledger information
- Monitor accounts payable and receivables to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems as directed.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedure.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, taxes and insurance to be withheld and employee identification number, from timesheet and other records.
- Prepares and inputs timesheet and payroll processing.
- Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payment for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Processing payroll checks and automatic deposit.
- BSc qualification
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Career@hempawaconsult.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.