Ralds & Agate – Our client, a logistics company, is in search of a well-qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Settling the company records of accounting by determining the exact amounts payable as well as those pending for cash receiving.
- Managing and processing financial deals among various companies and/or clients, at times beyond national boundaries.
- Wrap up financial tasks within a stipulated period of accounting, without failing out on a single aspect even. It is his duty to cross-check all the entries in the various accounting books and financial statements so as to identify any faults or error that might have occurred and also adopt immediate measures to solve the accounting problem.
- Manage freights and review rates as per the State laws or company rules.
- Ensure proper abiding of the structures imposed for management of logistics accounts
- Assess the modes of payments, rate of return, policies and benefits underlying the program, and other details that form part of logistics accounting.
- Co-ordinate with various parties for signing financial contracts and agreements, with thorough adherence of legal issues.
- Preparation of logistics account reports and properly forwarding them to higher authorities
- Assist in the timely delivery of complete and accurate monthly Group management accounts including P&L, and other ad hoc reports for Inventory and Logistic.
- Review of balance sheet accounts relating to Logistics.
- Liaise with Warehouse and Operations teams, ensuring accurate and timely accounting of cost and stock provisions.
- Liaise with Freight suppliers to ensure information provided is to require standard and prompt payments follow.
- Provide internal audit of Stock in Warehouse
- Carry out ongoing audits of stock adjustments, attend regular stock takes, ad hoc spot checks on stock, to investigate variances and provide recommendations to improve internal controls.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or a related course
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as an Accountant
- An organized approach to work
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of mail.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY