Gatatransport Limited is a fast-growing Digital Transport and Investment Company with the most diversified product line. We provide the best alternative to commuting and logistics through a strong network of high technology solution that makes transportation accessible and affordable.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
We are seeking to hire an Experienced Accountant (Permanent Role) to manage our accounting operations and oversee the financial position in the organization by providing financial information to management, researching & analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports as at when due.
The Ideal candidate must be great at the following areas:
- Book-Keeping & Financial Management
- Budgeting and Expense Management
- Adequate knowledge of Finanacial Reporting Standards
- Financial Data Anaylsis (on Microsoft Excel) and Presentation (on Power-Point)
- Analytics and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Great Communication Skill (verbal and written)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Tracking and documenting daily financial transactions and maintaining controls by recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Securing financial information by completing data base backups.
- Preparing payments to beneficiaries by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with a minimum of 2nd Class Division Certificate
- ICAN or ACCA holders with 2-3 years experience in a similar role will also be considered
- Ability to use any Accounting software is an added advantage
- Preference shall be given to candidates residing on Lekki/Ajah axis
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online