Persianas Retail is built on market insights, entrepreneurial vision and sound business management. Our knowledge and experience of Nigeria’s evolving retail environment make us the partner of choice for international brand owners and marketers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant performs a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures.
- He analyses and prepares financial and management reports to aid management decisions as well as provides financial information to management by researching different accounting data.
- He ensures accuracy of PRL financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
- The Accountant is responsible for an accurate booking and allocation of expenses and investments, for the monthly accruals, for the amortization of prepaid expenses, for the fixed assets depreciation, etc.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related degrees.
- At least 5 years work experience in Accounting/Finance. An extensive experience in ledger accounting and financial reporting.
- Professional affiliations with CFA, ACCA or ICAN.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accountant” as the subject of the email.