Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a manufacturing company who specializes in making beautifully carved paper bags including Kraft paper bags and luxury paper bags.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Coordinate daily accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Duties will include financial statement preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, transaction processing
- Maintaining / reviewing cost prices on the system & analyzing the impact on margins
- Analyzing sell-through reports, monitoring stock movements, reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Responsible for communication with the store managers to analyze differences in cash and stock; monitor goods-in-transit
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory and cash
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Participating in various accounting projects and assisting in ad-hoc tasks.
- Advanced Degree in Accounting an advantage
- Proven working experience as an accountant.
- 1-3 years of experience as an accountant.
- Thorough knowledge of principles of accounting.
- Excellent accounting software user e.gBook keeping, Excel, Tally ERP.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Candidate must reside on the island.
- Willing to accept not more than 80 thousand naira salary.
- N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online