A growing recruitment company is currently recruiting for an innovative Agriculture company to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Edo, Nigeria
- We are looking for an Accountant, a reliable, dependable receivables & collections specialist that will function as a member of the finance team, and will also complete the reconciliation of accounts usually as the result of a dispute.
- This person will recommend when to assign uncollectible accounts to a collection agency.
- The Finance & Accounts Manager will be tasked with the responsibility for the financial health of the company, Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Manage all accounting transactions including collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio.
- Documenting daily collection activity.
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Identify bad debt or financial exposure
- 2-4 years previous Account receivable and collections experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.