Klink Consult Limited – Our client, Main World Holidays and Travels is a full- service Travel Agency that promotes local and international tourism by creating world class travel experience that serves its wide range of clients and their need.
The are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The Accountant will be responsible for analysing financial information and preparation of financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Advise company in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
- Represent company before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and data entry
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation and payroll
- Detail Oriented, Organised and effective time management
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills and understanding of Budgetary Principles;
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills;
- Degree in Accounting or Related Field
- Must have 1 year work experience
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email.