Cloud Bank is a full digital banking; with its assets held and protected by Providus Bank Plc (a fully licensed commercial bank by CBN, protected by NDIC). Trading is done by Latrose Finance Settlement Fund Accont settlement, by Providus Bank Plc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial statement preparation, review, interpretation and presentation to management.
- Daily and monthly preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other financial information.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behaviour as they impact on the bank.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Develop and monitor performance metric for the investor relations function.
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
- Liaison and communication with regulatory bodies such as CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS, etc.
- Access and predict financial risks and returns.
- Predict financial modelling and outcomes.
- Analyse business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitment, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses and to provide advice.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, ACA, ICAN AND MBA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can speak Hausa fluently
- Must be part of a local religious community
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Has high analytical and excel skills.
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage.
- Time management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Driving skills.
- Ability to speak other Nigerian languages is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.