If you are a high-calibre student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the Academic Scholarship offered by National College of Business and Arts.
The scholarship encourages students who want to start a senior-high-school programme at National College of Business and Arts.
National College of Business and Arts Information
Established in 1967, National College of Business and Arts is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Quezon City (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), National Capital Region. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Taytay; Fairview. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines, National College of Business and Arts (NCBA) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 7,000-7,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. National College of Business and Arts (NCBA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
National College of Business and Arts will provide the educational fund for students to cover their educational expenses in the Philippines.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission in the high-school programme at National College of Business and Arts.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SAUDI ARABIA 2020-2021