To attract bright students from across the world, Alexander College is now granting a very exciting Academic Merit Scholarship scheme.
This support will be offered based on grades of your High School leaving certificate. To be benefited from this opportunity, you need to apply for a full-time study programme at the university.
Alexander College Information
Founded in 1991, Alexander College is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Larnaca (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants). This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Paphos. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture of Cyprus, Alexander College is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Alexander College offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 28 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this Cypriot higher education organization a least selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction on nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To participate in this funding programme, you should meet all the criteria given below:
- Candidates from across the world can apply
- Candidates should have registered as full-time students at the university
- Candidates should submit their High school certificate upon application.
All the winners will be awarded the educational fund to help pay for the cost of their education at Alexander College.
- How to Apply: All the aspirants who are interested in this opportunity should apply first for an approved study programme at Alexander College. After that, they must complete an online application form given at the university’s website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The following English qualifications are acceptable for entry to a full undergraduate program:
- BC English 12
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) Provincial-level English
- Other Canadian Provinces, English 12
- Alexander College ENGL 099
- English Placement Test (EPT)
- Standardized Test Results (IELTS, TOEFL, LPI, etc.)
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRIA 2020-2021