Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Academic Honour Merit Scholarship offered by the Africa International University.
The program aims to support domestic students who want to get higher education across Kenya.
Africa International University Information
Established in 2011, Africa International University is a private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Nairobi (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission for University Education, Kenya, Africa International University (AIU) is a coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Evangelical religion. Africa International University (AIU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 8 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, you have to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree program via downloading the application form and send it to the Registrar, Africa International University, PO Box 24686 Karen 00502 Nairobi, Kenya.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your two recent passport photographs, copies of secondary and post-secondary certificates and transcripts, Recognition and Equation of qualifications, photocopy of National ID card/Birth certificate /passport bio-data page.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the following requirements:
- The minimum requirement of Grade C+ must be attained at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE), or it’s equivalent and additional requirements specified for each academic program
- Applicants with a relevant diploma from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from Africa International University who have at least two years of relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to accomplish the language requirement of the university.
Benefits: The University will provide six credit hours tuition or 50% tuition fee for the winning candidates.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THAILAND