If you want to accomplish the master’s degree across Israel, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarships provided by the Bar-Ilan University.
The purpose of the program is to support high-calibre domestic applicants who want to undertake the postgraduate degree program at the Bar-Ilan University in Israel.
Bar-Ilan University Information
founded in 1955, Bar-Ilan University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Ramat Gan (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Tel Aviv. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Israel, Bar-Ilan University (BIU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Jewish religion. Bar-Ilan University (BIU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 64 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations.
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts from all university-level course work, curriculum vitae (resume), copy of TZ and digital photo.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants must have valid GMAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The support will provide the award amount for the students according to the program.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THAILAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2020-2021